Will you ladies excuse me while I ask my male readers a few questions? I’d like a few things cleared up for me and I might as well go straight to the source (the “source” being the three guys who read my blog).
1) I understand that, as a gentleman, you offer to pay whenever you go out with a lady, girlfriend, wife or ho because it is what’s expected of you. But at what point in the relationship do you expect the woman to offer to pay?
2) What if she goes beyond that point without offering, does that automatically make her high maintenance?
3) Is there really no in-between for high or low maintenance?
4) They say it doesn’t take a guy long to figure out if he wants to spend the rest of his life with one woman. Is that true?
5) Is it a turn off for you to hear a woman snoring in her sleep?
Nothing in particular happened that made me want to ask these questions. I was just curious, that’s all. I’ve been too busy at work to have anything happen to me right now anyway. That and I think I’m getting sick.